- Overall a very solid action adventure game with elements of platforming, third person shooters, and puzzles.
- Realistic gameplay; more lifelike.
- Fantastic cinematography and visuals; this game plays like a movie and looks amazing.
- Lara is an actual human being with fears and human emotions, unlike the bimbo she use to be in previous entries in the series.
- Thrilling story that keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time with exciting gameplay to accompany.
- Lackluster secondary characters that are forgettable and lack personality.
- Perhaps not a con, but there is not that much tomb raiding in this game, so if you are expecting that, you may be disappointed.