- Extremely gripping, sadistic, and creepy storyline with a great cast of characters; the game plays like a book that you cannot stop reading.
- Creepy and haunting musical score that has a horror movie vibe mixed with a darkwave sound.
- Fantastic villain that is incredibly scary and you have no idea who it is.
- Fun gameplay that combines exploration and finding clues mixed with solving puzzles to move on to the next section of the game.
- Various endings that provide hours and hours of gameplay with different outcomes – some endings are necessarily to gain a ‘true’ ending.
- Very very heavy on puzzles, so if you are not into puzzles, you may find this game frustrating.