- One of the best looking games on the PS3 (or any platform for that matter); the cell shaded Studio Ghibli graphics are breathtaking.
- Heartwarming story with whimsical characters.
- Amazing musical score by Joe Hishaishi (known for his work scoring most Studio Ghibli films).
- Fun real-time/turn based battle system.
- Great Japanese voice acting – I cannot comment on the English voice acting as I only played it in Japanese.
- Gorgeous world to explore with varied settings and towns.
- Terrible A.I. that if left on their own are as good as dead; they are very useless.
- Uninspiring ‘familiar’ system similar to Pokemon that is not necessary to play the game.
- Could have had more Studio Ghibli cut scenes.